A global plan that assures you financial support during critical times to ensure you get access to best-in-class medical care.
ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection-Critical Care offers you payment of the entire Sum Insured on first diagnosis of 15 or 30 major illnesses and procedures. With this you also have the benefit of medical second opinion and access to our online wellness programme.
ManipalCigna Health insurance is a joint venture between the Manipal Group, a eminent player in the field of healthcare delivery and higher education in India and Cigna Corporation, a global health services company with over 200 years of experience.At ManipalCigna our mission is to improve the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. As your partner in illness and wellness, we offer a full suite of health insurance products and services to meet your individual needs. Our wide network of healthcare facilities supports you to ensure your physical, emotional and financial well-being. We are committed to offering you an easy and lifetime access to quality healthcare so you can live a healthier and more secure life.
CRITICAL CARE BENEFITS AT A GLANCE :-
You get the entire Sum Insured on the first diagnosis of any of the 30 critical illnesses. You also get the benefit of additional 10% of the Sum Insured in case you opt for staggered claim payment
You can choose from a wide range of Sum Insured options (up to 3 cr*) to suit your requirements
You can take protection up to 10 times of your annual income.
The Individual Plan covers you and your family members. You can avail of a discount of 10% for covering more than 2 family members under the same policy
It offers flexible policy tenure and allows you to enjoy a discount of 7.5% and 10% on selecting a 2 and 3 years single premium policy respectively
You have an option to avail an annual premium installment for 2 and 3 years policy
Sum Insured above 3 cr will be considered on case-to-case basis.
CRITICAL CARE KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE :-
• Eligibility Criteria: The minimum age to enter this policy is 18 while the maximum age to do the same is 65.
• Grace Period: You will be given a Grace Period of 30 days in case you have opted for single premium policies and be granted a Revival Period of 15 days for installment premium policies, in case you miss the renewal date.
• Tax Saving: This plan entitles you to Income Tax Benefit under Sec.80D of Income Tax Act, India 1961.
• Pre-Policy Medical Check-Up: This would be required on the basis of age, plan, Sum Insured and medical history.
• Free look Period: It is a period of 15 days during which you can cancel the policy with full refund.
• Cancellation Policy: You can place a cancellation request within the policy period. Moreover, refund will be on short period basis.
• Claim Payout Options:
a) Lump Sum Payout – Under this, the full Sum Insured will be paid upon diagnosis of the covered Critical Illness.
b) Staggered Payout – On occurrence of a Critical Illness, 25% of the SI will be paid as lump sum. Balance 75% and additional 10% of SI will be paid in 60 equated monthly installments. You also have the flexibility to opt for a lump sum payout at the time of claim settlement, if you so desire.
KEY PILLARS UNDERLYING OUR SERVICES:
• Claims Handling: You can rely on our claims service associate for easy, efficient and hassle-free claims experience.
• Personalised Services: To ensure a personalized service experience, you will have a single point of contact to address your concerns, when you need us the most.
• Reliable Information: Our in-house Health Relationship Managers and friendly customer website provide instant access to health care knowledge and personalised policy information.
• Prevention and Well-Being: We are proactive in identifying your health risks and help you in their management. We go beyond paying claims by bringing to our customers lifestyle programmes that help them live healthier and happier.Download Product Leaflet