Your trade or business is constantly exposed to various kinds of risks. An unforeseen occurrence might bring a huge financial burden to your business and you. Although you cannot guard your business from every possible risk, insurance can help you tide over such unexpected events.
TRADE SUVIDHA INSURANCE POLICY - A COMPLETE PROTECTOR
To ensure maximum security of assets pertaining to your trade in the crucial hours of need. IFFCO Tokio has developed customized plans to cater to your business requirements. Our Trade Suvidha Insurance Policy gives complete protection to your business against a wide range of risks. It is a simple policy wherein there are various categories of Sum Insured and you have the option to choose a suitable category based on the extent of value at risk. For more details, please contact neraest branch or agent.
COVERAGE UNDER TRADE SUVIDHA
- Fire and Allied Perils
- Burglary and other Perils
- Money loss due to accident
- Personal Accidents
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Electronic Equipment
WHO CAN BUY THIS POLICY ?
This policy is suitable for all business establishments seeking comprehensive insurance protection under one package policy
- Shops & Retailers
- Hair Dressers
- Beauty Parlours
- Video Game Parlours
- Hotels & Guest Houses
- Other similar business establishments
For the property sections, insurance is on Reinstatement Value Basis and there is provision for reinstatement of Sum insured after loss.
- Simplified buting experience
- Affordable premium
- Unique provision if in-built coverage of earthquake
- Comprehensive predefined plans to suit your insurance requirements
- Automatic Reinstatement of Sum Insured following a claim under all sections excluding section 4 & 5
- Hastle free claims process
GENERAL EXCLUSIONS :-
- War and nuclear risk
- Confiscation, requisition or destruction by order of any government or lawfully constituted authority
- Waer and tear, depreciation and /or gradual deterioration
- Consequential loss
- Damage, injury, accident, disease or illness occurring before cover commences under the policy
- Cost of replacing or changing any undamaged item, or part an item, which forms part of a set or any other item of a uniform nature, colour or design (For detailed exclusions, please refer policy wordings)