Kotak Fire Secure
You have worked very hard to set-up your business, just the way you wanted it to be. Any damage to your business premises or industrial unit arising out of fire can burn your aspirations as well as business gains. It is therefore important to safeguard your business from such unknown perils which can incur significant losses. Keeping this in mind, we have designed Kotak Fire Secure, a comprehensive fire insurance policy to protect you from financial losses arising out of such unforeseen events. After all, we understand that bigger aspirations need better protection.
Covers damage to property arising out of
- Lightening Explosion / Implosion
- Aircraft Damage
- Riot, Strike and Malicious Damage
- Storm, Cyclone, Typhoon, Tempest, Hurricane, Tornado, Flood and Inundation
- Impact Damage
- Subsidence and Landslide including Rockslide
- Bursting and/or overflowing of Water Tanks, Apparatus and Pipes
- Missile Testing Operations
- Leakage from Automatic Sprinkler Installations
- Bush Fire
Add on Covers
- Architects, Surveyors and Consulting Engineers Fees (in excess of 3% of the claim amount).
- Removal of Debris (in excess of 1% of the claim amount).
- (A) Deterioration of Stocks in Cold Storage premises due to accidental power failure consequent to damage at the premises of Power Station due to an insured peril.
- (B) Deterioration of stocks in cold storage premises due to change in temperature arising out of loss or damage to the cold storage machinery (ies)in the Insured’s premises due to operation of insured peril.
- Forest Fire.
- Impact Damage due to Insured’s own Rail/Road Vehicles, Fork lifts, Cranes, Stackers and the like and articles dropped therefrom.
- Spontaneous Combustion.
- Omission to Insure additions, alterations or extensions.
- Earthquake (Fire and Shock).
- Spoilage Material Damage Cover.
- Leakage and Contamination Cover.
- Temporary Removal of Stocks Clause.
- Loss of Rent Clause.
- Insurance of Additional Expenses of Rent for an Alternative Accommodation.
- Startup Expenses.
- Terrorism Damage Cover.
- Loss and/or damage arising out of War, Invasion, Act of Foreign enemy, hostilities, etc.
- Loss or damage due to nuclear perils.
- Loss, destruction or damage caused to the insured property by pollution or contamination.
- Loss, destruction or damage to bullion, jewelry, unset precious stones, any curios or works of art, goods held in trust or on commission, manuscripts, plans, drawings, securities, obligations or documents of any kind, stamps, coins or paper money, cheques, books of accounts or other business books, computer systems records, explosives unless otherwise expressly stated in the policy.
- Loss, destruction or damage to the stocks in Cold Storage premises caused by change of temperature.
- Expenses necessarily incurred on Architects, Surveyors and Consulting Engineer’s Fees.
- Expenses incurred in Debris Removal by the Insured following a loss, destruction or damage to the Property insured by an insured peril in excess of 3% and 1% of the claim amount respectively.
- Loss of earnings, loss by delay, loss of market or other consequential or indirect loss or damage of any kind or description whatsoever
- Loss, or damage by spoilage resulting from the retardation or interruption or cessation of any process or operation caused by operation of any of the perils covered.
- Loss by theft during or after the occurrence of any insured peril except as provided under Riot, Strike and Malicious Damage cover.
- Any Loss or damage occasioned by or through or in consequence directly or indirectly due to earthquake, volcanic eruption or other convulsions of nature
To register a claim, please call our Toll-free help line on1800 266 4545at the earliest with the details of the nature of loss, location of loss, amount of loss (approx. estimation) and policy number for reference. Once we receive full and final documentation, we will settle the claim based on the merits of the case. We assure you of our best services.
Please refer to the policy wordings available on our website for complete details.
The advertisement contains only an indication of covers offered. For more details on risk factors, terms, conditions and exclusions, please read the policy document carefully before concluding a sale. Taxes will be charged extra as per the applicable rates. Trade logo displayed above belongs to Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. and is used by Kotak General Insurance Company Ltd. under license. Kotak Fire Secure
UIN: IRDAN152P0009V01201617. Advt. Ref. No. KGI/16-17/II/P-BC/90.
Kotak Mahindra General Insurance Company Ltd. (Formerly Kotak Mahindra General Insurance Ltd.) CIN: U66000MH2014PLC260291. IRDAI Reg. No. 152.
Registered Office: 27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai – 4000051. Maharashtra,