KOTAK CAR SECURE
You spend your hard earned money to buy a vehicle for comfortable travel. A vehicle which becomes a part of your life and many memorable moments. However, life is unpredictable and you should be prepared to handle any adversity that comes your way by choosing the right car insurance. We at Kotak General Insurance understand this, and provide you with a comprehensive Private Car Insurance Policy to give you that all round protection.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Avail cashless servicing across a wide network of authorized garages.
Customize your policy as per your needs. Choose from a list of smart add-ons, available for an additional premium
- Roadside Assistance
- Depreciation Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Engine Protect
- Return to Invoice
NCB Discounts & Entitlements:
Avail No Claims Bonus (NCB) benefit (as per your expiring policy) if you choose to shift your policy to us from any other insurer.
Earn additional discount (as per the Tariff) on your premium, if you opt for Voluntary Deductible in addition to Compulsory Deductible.
Additional discounts for AAI members:
Get an additional discount if you are an active member of a recognized Automobile Association of India (AAI)
WHAT IS COVERED?
Cover for any Partial or Total Loss or Damage to the vehicle
- Due to natural calamities such as fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide, rockslide etc.
- Due to man-made calamities such as burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, accidental external means, terrorist activity, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift elevator or air, etc.
Personal Accident Cover
- For Owner Driver whilst driving the vehicle including mounting into/dismounting from or traveling in the insured vehicle as a co–driver
- Optional for other passengers and paid drivers, limited to the carrying capacity of the vehicle, excluding the driver.
Third Party Legal Liability
- Third party property damage due to an accident.
- Bodily injury (including death) due to an accident.
- Electrical/Non-electrical accessories, bi-fuel systems
- Other Indian Motor Tariff endorsements may be availed by paying additional premium, if any
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- It is important to understand the major exclusions of your policy to avoid any unpleasant surprises during claims.
- Loss/Damage to the vehicle accessory/accessories arising by the following are not covered.*
- Normal wear, tear and general aging of the vehicle.
- Depreciation or any consequential losses.
- Vehicle being used contrary to limitations as to use.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- Any contractual liability.
- Damage to or by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor.
- Damage to or by a person driving the vehicle without a valid license.
- Damages due to nuclear risk or war.
Kotak Mahindra General Insurance Company Ltd. Registered Office: 27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai – 4000051. Maharashtra, India.
CIN: U66000MH2014PLC260291. IRDAI Reg. No. 152.